MILL VALLEY, Calif. – Just in time for long summer days and warm starry nights, Auberge Resorts Collection, a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts and residences, ushers in the season with new ways for guests to explore the great outdoors and experience some of the world’s most celebrated destinations by land, sea, air and more.
Inspired by the culture, natural surroundings and heritage of each iconic Auberge setting, every outdoor excursion – from soaring airborne adventures over the rugged peaks of Utah’s dramatic Wasatch Mountain Range to setting sail on the sapphire-blue Aegean Sea – invites immersion into the simple pleasures of summer and the season’s natural beauty with loved ones.
"Our guests are curious and eager to explore,” said Mike Minchin, Chief Marketing Officer, Auberge Resorts Collection. “We are excited to share active new excursions that inspire, and offer guests truly enriching experiences that connect them with the destination and each other.”
New summer experiences at Auberge resorts include:
- Utah: Heli Mountaintop Yoga and Meditation – Situated in the scenic Wasatch Mountains surrounded by panoramic views, mountain streams and dramatic peaks, Utah’s newest resort, The Lodge at Blue Sky, introduces a sky-high wellness experience. A scenic helicopter ride will transport guests to a nearby mountain peak perched 10,000 feet above sea level, where, surrounded by soul-stirring panoramic views, guests are invited to breathe deeply, embracing space and a natural peacefulness that is the ultimate luxury.
- Santorini: Take a Walk on the Wine Side – Grace Hotel, Santorini, the picturesque sanctuary set in a cliff overlooking the caldera, invites guests to follow in the footsteps of ancient villagers on a winding walking path that offers stunning panoramic views of Santorini and the deep blue Aegean Sea. Along the way, guests will discover little-known, blue-domed whitewashed churches, a picturesque village sculpted into the banks of a ravine and explore a traditional wine estate to learn about the island’s unique viticulture. They will tour the winery, learning the ins-and-outs of Santorini’s volcanic vineyards and the island's unique viticulture while tasting a selection of different wines served alongside local Grecian delicacies.
- Cabo San Lucas: Diving for Chocolata Clams – At Esperanza, the dramatic coastal escape perched on the bluffs of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas, guests can partake in the ultimate sea foraging excursion – a search for Baja’s “chocolata clams,” a delicacy so beloved, it’s also referred to as “seafood candy.” Accompanied by Chef Guillermo Gomez, the journey begins with an exhilarating ATV off-roading adventure to Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park. After venturing through desert canyon and groves of giant saguaros to the coast, guests will be greeted by a local fisherman who will guide them out into the gentle waters of the Sea of Cortez to snorkel past vividly hued coral reefs and dive for the prized clams. Upon return to the shore, Chef Gomez will prepare a delicious beach picnic using the freshly caught clams and oysters.
- Napa Valley: Sunday Funday Robe Walk – This summer, Solage, the spirited Napa Valley resort that lives by the distinctive mantra “Detox, Retox and Repeat,” encourages guests to celebrate “robe culture” with a Sunday funday morning robe walk. Clad in Spa Solage robes and slippers and with the sole motive of having FUN, guests will travel through the beautifully landscaped grounds making leisurely stops along the way at a sparkling wine station and a custom Jardesca cocktail bar before indulging in a “daycap” at SolBar.
- Telluride: Madeline Elevated – Madeline Hotel & Residences, the world-class alpine resort in Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, is unleashing the adventurer in all with an adrenaline-pumping experience. Guests will embark on an exhilarating hike through Bridal Veil Falls, ascending 1,650-feet to magnificent views of Colorado’s tallest free-falling waterfall before rock-climbing the Via Ferrata and then enjoying a thrilling ride through Telluride’s newest Bike Park, over 17 miles of mountain terrain. After a day of elevated thrills, guests can settle into Madeline’s award-winning Auberge Spa to indulge in rejuvenating sports recovery treatments.
- Newport, Rhode Island: An Olde Salt – The Vanderbilt celebrates its first summer as a member of the Auberge Resorts Collection family by welcoming guests to a sea-to-massage-table experience on the Classic Coast. Donning traditional waders, guests of this New England inn enjoy a beach stroll where they will gather waters of Newport’s Brenton Reef. Later returning to the Auberge Spa, sea salt from the water they have provided will be used as the star ingredient in an invigorating Local Sea Salt Body Polish and a lively evening of sea salt-infused cocktails and dinner.
- Anguilla: Get out and Sail – Malliouhana, the vibrant and glamorous resort on the Caribbean island of Anguilla, invites guests to create an inspiring and memorable experience through the art of the sea. Guests can set sail aboard a richly decorated traditional sailing schooner, exploring Anguilla’s aquatic waters filled with jaw-dropping views of the coast and rugged natural caves and wildlife. Seafaring guests can listen in as crewmembers share stories of local legends and boat builders, before raising a rum toast to generosity and togetherness at sea.
These bespoke summer adventures and others are available at all Auberge Resorts Collection properties through Labor Day. To learn more about the one-of-a-kind experiences or make a reservation please visit, https://aubergeresorts.com/summer/. All experiences are based on availability, and terms and conditions apply.