Our Values reflect who we are and what we expect of ourselves. They guide our business decisions, actions and conduct. We recognize associate efforts and contributions, and the creativity that results from their ideas.
Our Total Rewards package is an integral part of how we recognize our associate's contributions as well as attract, retain and reward the most qualified employees.
Our organization is committed to providing a fair and competitive compensation program that will attract, retain and reward high-performing associates at all levels. Our organization also is committed to providing a total compensation package tied to the attainment of individual and company goals.
Company Market Pay Structure
- Base Pay
- Annual Performance Based Bonus Program
Associates may receive additional peer recognition in the form of a targeted award and public recognition during our annual All Associate Appreciation Day.
Health and Wellness
Employee Elected Benefits
- We provide valuable health care benefits designed to protect associates from financial hardship, in the event of major illness or injury. Eligible associates have the option of participating in the company sponsored medical plan, which includes a prescription drug plan.
- We offer several medical plan options to fit the unique needs of our associates and their families.
- Preferred Provider Option (PPO)
- Memorial Hermann ACO (Houston area only)
- Consumer Driven Health Plan with Health Savings Account
- Associates can qualify for Tobacco and Wellness Discounts
- Prescription coverage is included on all medical plans and offers associates the flexibility of retail or mail order purchasing.
- Tax Advantage Accounts
- Tax advantage accounts provide associates a tax-effective way to pay for out-of-pocket dependent care and health care expenses.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending *
- Health Savings Account *
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending
- *Includes company contribution
- We offer dental coverage to assist with dental care expenses. This plan is designed to encourage preventive care, which may diminish your need for costly corrective treatment in the future.
- We offer you the option to purchase vision coverage through Vision Service Plan (VSP) for you and your eligible family members. This plan provides coverage for routine eye exams, lenses, frames and contacts, and discounts on supplies and additional services.
- Voluntary Benefits
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Long Term Care
- Voluntary Critical Illness
- Voluntary Accident
- Legal and Identity Theft
Company Paid Benefits
The following benefits are at no cost for associates.
- Basic Life and AD&D
- The Company provides associates with Basic Life Insurance and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage equal to two times (2x) your annual eligible earnings. These benefits are designed to help protect your family from a sudden loss of income should you die or have a serious injury.
- Disability Benefits
- Parental Leave
- We provide eligible parents with paid leave to bond with their child within one year after birth, adoption, or foster care placement.
- Business Travel
- We provide Business Travel Accident Insurance at no additional cost to the associate.
We offer wellness programs to support our associates' health and wellbeing. Our programs provide associates with health education and lifestyle skills that enable them to achieve their best possible health.
Some of the programs offered are:
- Wellness Discounts
- Onsite Fitness Facilities and Wellness Programs
- Onsite Health Navigator Coach
- Onsite Fitness Trainers
- Retirement benefits with company match
- Sick Time
- Personal Days
- Jury Duty
- Military Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Educational Assistance
- Onsite Cafe
- Associate Assistance (EAP)
- Vehicle Purchase Program
- Parts Purchase Program
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Annual Drives
Benefits may vary by company or business unit and are subject to change. All information provided in written materials and/or verbal presentations is subject to official plan documents and policies that govern the applicable benefit Plan. In the event there is a conflict between the information contained in written materials and verbal presentations and the official plan or policy documents, the plan policy or documents shall govern the Plan.