Frequently Asked Questions
User Account Maintenance
- What will I need to create my candidate profile?
- An email address is required to create your candidate profile. Should you not have an email address, you may create a free email address using Gmail, AOL, or Yahoo.com.
- How do I retrieve my User Name?
- Your user name is the same as the email address you used to create your profile.
- What if I don't remember my email address?
- Please contact the Talent Acquisition team at Talentacquisition@friedkin.com or 713-580-5331. A member of the Talent Acquisition team will respond to you as soon as possible.
- How do I reset my password?
- Click here > Click sign in > Click forgot password.
- How do I discontinue system notifications
- Login to your candidate profile > select Remove Me option to discontinue system notifications.
- How do I apply for a job?
- Click here > Select a company > Click learn more > Apply
- Do I have to complete an online application?
- An online application is only required if you're applying for an open position. If you would like to stay connected about future openings, you may register and submit a candidate profile by clicking here
- What are the best Internet browsers to use when applying for a position?
- Although Google Chrome is the preferred browser, additional browsers include Microsoft, Internet Explorer V 11, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla, Firefox (Latest version), Apple, and Safari Version 10.0 and later
- Is it possible to apply for a position using a mobile device?
- Yes, mobile devices may be used to apply for a position (i.e. smartphones, tablet, or iPad). Google Drive or Dropbox may be used when uploading your resume from a mobile device.
- What is the recommended resume format?
- The preferred resume format is a PDF or a Microsoft Word file.
- How will I know if my application was successfully completed?
- Upon completion of the application process, you will receive a message stating "Your application is now complete."
- I received an e-mail stating my application is incomplete. What should I do?
- Click here to login to your candidate profile. You will be presented with a list of jobs for which you've applied. Click on the position stating "Your Application is not yet complete" or the incomplete task icon to complete any missing information.
- Who do I contact if I require assistance completing an application?
- For assistance, please contact the Talent Acquisition team at Talentacquisition@friedkin.com or 713-580-5331. A member of the Talent Acquisition team will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Do I have to create a new candidate profile for every application?
- No, you do not need to create a new candidate profile when applying to a new position. However, a new application will be required. Upon login, any information you previously used will pre-populate.
- How do I know if I am still being considered for a position?
- Click here to view your status under the position for which you've applied.
- How do I upload an attachment?
- Login to your candidate profile > Click "Upload new documents for the position"
- How do I revise or update my application once it has been submitted?
- Your application may not be updated after submission, as an application is considered a legal document and may not be altered.
- I noticed a position I previously applied for is open again. Am I able to re-apply for this position?
- Yes, you may re-apply for multiple positions with similar job titles unless the job number is the same. The job number is visible below the job title.
- How long do you retain my candidate profile and resume in the database?
- Your candidate profile will remain active in the database unless you request your record be removed from the system. Please contact the Talent Acquisition team at Talentacquisition@friedkin.com or 713-580-5331. A member of the Talent Acquisition team will respond to you as soon as possible.
- How long do you retain my application(s) in the database?
- Your application(s) will remain active in the database until you decide to withdraw yourself from consideration of a position
- How do I withdraw my application if I'm no longer interested?
- Click here to sign in and remove your application from consideration.
- How do I view my candidate profile in the career portal?
- Click here to login using your username and password to view your candidate and profile.
- How do I view a list of my submitted applications?
- Click here to login to your candidate profile and view your job submissions
- How long does a job remain open?
- A position will remain open until a candidate has been identified and the position has been filled, or if the need for the position changes.
- How do I know when the position I applied for has been filled?
- You will receive an email notification, or you can click here to login to your candidate profile and view your status.
- What is the best way to stay updated on future job opportunities
- Click here > login to your candidate profile > select Notify Me > complete the form
- How do I refer a friend?
- Click here > select the open position > Click the Refer a Friend icon.
- What should I expect when I am interviewing for a position?
- The interview process may vary based on the position and company needs. However, a combination of phone, face to face interview/s and skill assessments may be included in the process. This is also your opportunity to ask questions and to better understand our culture.
- What will be requested of me during the pre-employment process?
- You will be requested to successfully complete a background check and drug test.
Don't see what you're looking for? Click HERE to submit your resume to future opportunities!
The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with our company, you may contact us via e-mail TalentAcquisition@friedkin.com
The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.